1. Go to 'System Preferences' > 'Keyboard'.
2. Click the 'Keyboard' tab on the top and then click 'Input Sources...'.
3. Choose the 'Text' tab in the top row and click '+' to add a new text expansion.
4. Choose a unique phrase to trigger your text expansion. Tip: use symbols or less common letters to avoid accidental expansions.
- I found it easiest to type my text in a text editor and then paste it in the window. You avoid having to type in a tiny box and dealing with new lines.
- If you choose to type your expansion in the window: To add a new-line break use 'control' + 'return' and leave a full line in between the lines you want to break.